Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My experience with technology

I am very limited in my technology exposure. I feel 'illiterate' about all this technology you have discussed today and I am very slow--I can understand quickly but getting my fingers to work or do the right thing seems foreign. I need help, and I am sorry in advance, for my weakness in this area. I did take Powerpoint and Spreadsheets last winter semester, but have not been using them because I have not had 'need' or time. I am a single mom, work part time and school full time. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. DeeAnn, your Spreadsheets class last winter semester intrigue me. Was it incredibly difficult? Did it teach lots of statistical analysis? Sounds cool. How about your part time work? Is that something you love and want to do more or something you do to get you by till you're done with school, or both? I don't have a job right now but I admire your guts to take on all that you do. You seem committed to excellence, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete